The governing body of Aldborough Primary School is seeking to appoint a new Headteacher (to start in September 2017) who can appreciate the special ethos that has developed here and who can lead and share our vision going forward as the educational and political landscape evolves.
We are looking for a Headteacher who is:
- brave and inspirational
- organised and rigorous
- approachable and empathetic
- energetic and creative
- resilient and flexible
At Aldborough Primary School you will have the opportunity to:
- lead a forward thinking school with a special ethos
- work with children who have an enormous enthusiasm for learning
- work with a committed and engaged staff ready to support you in what you want to achieve
- work with a supportive, committed and experienced governing body
- inherit a sound financial position
- lead a school in a beautiful setting with excellent facilities
- support the continuation of a dynamic and creative education for our children
- work collaboratively within an established co-operative trust of local primary schools and high school
An application form, job description, person specification and further information about the school and are available from the links on this page.
Completed applications (or any queries about the post) should be submitted by email to the Chair of Governors at: email@example.com
Application deadline: Noon on Monday, September 26th 2016.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by September 30th 2016
Interviews will be held at Aldborough Primary School on October 11th and 12th, 2016