A great place to learn and work
To create a learning environment for all,with high aspirations and expectations.
To energise our learners to take responsibility for their own learning.
Our Vision and Values:
Aldborough Primary School is a highly collaborative, nurturing community where we aim for:
- All children to be caring, co-operative and supportive of each other.
- All children to be happy, confident and articulate learners, with excellent attitudes to learning and high expectations of themselves.
- All children to be self-motivated, independent learners who persevere and challenge themselves striving for excellence.
- All children to be provided with a wide range of inspiring learning experiences, with reading, drama and the Arts at the heart of the creative curriculum.
- All children to be open-minded, empathetic and responsive to the ideas and beliefs of others, widening their understanding of being part of a multicultural society.
- All children to be happy, healthy and responsible learners, with a strong sense of teamwork, collaboration and community.
At Aldborough Primary School we ensure that all children have the best educational start to their learning journey. We provide a Creative Curriculum with Reading at the heart of our school. Our staff are a dedicated group of people with high academic aspirations for all children, providing a highly inclusive, nurturing environment in which they can thrive.